Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happenings on the farm




One of the reasons I have not been posting lately is pictured above. I had carpul tunnel surgery on my right wrist and it is hard to type one handed but I have missed sharing with everyone and I have some wonderful things to share with you so I just had to take the time to type a post even if I have to do it one handed. We have had some hard times here on the farm. First my daughter got sick with mono, I felt so bad for her. She felt so awful but thankfully she is feeling better now and being a big help to me while I am recovering. After my daughter was better my grandma got sick and ended up in the hospital for a couple days and I spent most of my time there while my dear husband had to fend for himself. Thankfully it ended up not being serious. And now I have a brace on my right hand for a few weeks and after it heals I will be getting one on my left and I am thankful to God for giving my doctor the wisdom to fix my hand.


On a happy note before I got my surgery I was working on making these beautiful hats. Aren't they cute? They are also very warm and comfy.

And on an even happier note the picture below shows one of the best and cutest things that has happened here on the farm.






Hugs and blessings to all!!

~April

No comments:

Post a Comment