Saturday, February 27, 2016

Good start to the weekend!

Good morning or afternoon depending on when you are reading this. I want to start off by wishing everyone a very happy Saturday! I have been waking up the last couple mornings with a sinus headache so I have been drinking my peppermint tea with honey to relieve it. I try to stay away from synthetic medicines as much as possible. One of the perks of what they now call alternative medicine is that it tastes better especially if you can put honey in it. I can never understand why the herbal remedies are called alternative medicine. Before there was synthetic medicines people used herbs to help them so since the herbs were first I think the synthetic ones should be called the alternative ones.

 Yesterday Doug and I did alot of running around. The only part of the day that I did not enjoy was in the morning when I had an eye doctor appointment. I do not especially enjoy people bothering my eyes. And I consider them to be bothering my eyes. We did some normal things like going to dreaded Wal Mart to get a couple things that we cannot get through our CSA or from Amazon's Prime Pantry. I am not much of a shopper. I would rather have what I want delivered to me instead of having to walk around the store looking for what I want. We went to the feed store to get feed for the animals, went to Ohio to get some buckets but they did not have them for us and the highlight of our day was when we went to pick up our new to us tiller! Above is a picture of my husband Doug, he just had to start tilling the garden a little bit right away even though it was only 27 degrees outside. He is a crazy man.

Have a blessed day and enjoy the weekend!!

~April


No comments:

Post a Comment