Wednesday, August 10, 2016

No Way Up (book review)


The first thing I want to say about this book is that I enjoyed it so much and was so caught up in it that I read the whole thing in 2 days. If I wasn't such a responsible adult and made sure I took care of the things that needed done on the farm then I could have had it read in 1 but I forced myself away to do things like feed the animals and the humans.

     Chance Boden, the owner of Cimmaron Ranch is in what first appears to be an accident involving an avalanche. Thankfully he is saved by the quick actions of ranch hand, Heath Kincaid. While Chance is away recovering in the hospital he insists that his 3 grown children, Justin, Sadie and Cole carry out the terms of his will. They are all 3 to live and work on the family ranch for a year. If they do not then the ranch will go to a relative they all despise. After Heath learns that the avalanche was not an accident he works with the siblings to get to the bottom of who is behind the attack. Heath and the family get closer especially him and Sadie. The interaction between siblings and the protectiveness of the brothers really made this story touching to me along with the suspense and I would read it again. I hope you will read this book and let me know in the comments what you thought of it.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment