Tuesday, July 9, 2013

fireworks, canisters and chicken oh my!!!!!



 Here are some pictures of the fireworks show we watched from our living room. It was really cool getting to watch them sitting on the couch. My camera captured them a little strangely but I still think they look pretty.








 Yesterday was my husband's birthday and I decided to roast one of the chickens for him that we just butchered and here is a picture of it before I put it in the oven, we were so anxious to taste it that I forgot to take an after pic. Isn't it nice and big. I have decided to keep raising the cornish rocks for meat and having the silver laced wyandottes for eggs. I am in love with both breeds. I will put my recipe for the roast chicken on my recipes page but there isn't much to it. Easy peasy!

Did you notice that the canisters are in Spanish? Quite the conversation starter when I have company.


Have a blessed Tuesday everyone!!

Also! Did you know I have a facebook page now? You can find it at https://www.facebook.com/WhyTheSimpleLife?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment