Tuesday, August 28, 2012

why I am going bald

I found this picture on the internet when I googled woman pulling her hair out and it sums up my last few days. I hope to never have to go through a time like this again. I think one of the hardest things a person has to do is watch someone they love be in horrible horrible pain and know that there is nothing they can do about it. My wonderful husband has back problems and his back gives him pain alot and for the last couple days the back of his left leg has been cramping. I dont mean a little cramp like I sometimes get in my toes I mean an awful cramp that is in his whole leg. He couldnt even move because it hurt so bad. Thankfully the pain lessened last night and he was finally able to get some sleep which meant I could get some sleep also. He still hasnt been able to get out of bed but I am praising God that he isnt in severe pain right now. Please pray that we do not go back to the pain he was in. Please also pray for my grandma, she had a hip replacement about a week ago and is still in the healing process.
God bless you all!

~April

No comments:

Post a Comment