Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year

As I sit here waiting for my doe to give birth to her first kid I am thinking on how this new year will bring new goals, new ideas, new beginnings and new challenges. One of the best things that happened last year was the birth of my first grandchild. He is such a blessing and brightens each and every day for me.  I dont know about anyone else but I dont like to call them New Year's resolutions but I like to call them New Year goals. My goals this year are to start making more from scratch, to grow and raise more of our own foods and to rely on the grocery store less. I want to be a better Christian and be the best mom, grandma, friend, I can be. I want to blog more and I also want to be more active and get out and do things more often and watch tv and be on the computer alot less. I want to spend more time with my kids and grandchild and also to save some money. I dont know if I will accomplish all of these goals but I do think they are attainable. I hope all of you enjoy this journey with me this year and that I make alot more new friends through my blog. I look forward to getting to know you all and seeing all the comments. Feel free to share any advice, tips or just drop in and say hello.

~April


No comments:

Post a Comment