Friday, September 27, 2013

If you can't say something nice.......

I want to thank all of my readers the ones that visit me on my blog and the ones that visit me on my facebook page, for always being so nice in your comments and questions. There are too many people in this world who like to argue and be cruel. I read blogs where it seems like one comment can cause the rest of the comments to be mean. What happened to the old saying if you can't say something nice do not say anything at all. I believe in sharing how you feel on a subject but all of the meanness and hatred in this world is scary and I am so grateful to have a following of very nice, kind and caring people. I hope you continue to follow my blog and follow me on facebook. I appreciate each and everyone of you. God bless you all and I hope your days have been happy.

~April

No comments:

Post a Comment