Friday, September 2, 2016

Where Hope Prevails

 

This time I got to review a book by my favorite author Janette Oke! I was so excited to be given the opportunity to read and review a book written by her and her daughter, Laurel Oke Logan. I once again was not disappointed! "Where Hope Prevails" is a companion story to the television series "When Calls The Heart. Since I also watch that series I was doubly excited to read this book. "Where Hope Prevails" continues the love story between school teacher, Elizabeth Thatcher and her Mountie, Jarrick (Jack) Thornton and the lives of their friends from Coal Valley. There are a few differences between the book and the television series but there are enough similairties that I could picture the faces of the actors while reading the book. Even if you have never watched the "When Calls The Heart" series I believe you will still enjoy "Where Hope Prevails".

Have a blessed day!

~April

No comments:

Post a Comment