Sunday, April 1, 2018

Update~it has been alot harder then I thought it would be



I have now been on my real food challenge for 2 weeks since the start or 1 week from my restart last weekend. I was doing great this week. Grinding my own flour, not eating anything processed and no white flour or white sugar. I was rocking it!! Then it happened, I got what is either the flu or a really bad virus. I was feverish, aching, coughing and congested but I was also still getting hungry. I did not have the energy or strength to get up off the couch and make something so I gave my dear husband a break and allowed him to give me canned (canned by progresso, not me) chicken noodle soup and *gasp* white bread from the store and a few other processed foods. It just happened to also be the day I would have made bread so we were out of my fresh made, home milled flour bread so I ate some of the junky bread which in my opinion did not taste anywhere near as good as my homemade. And since I have decided I am going to be 100% honest with my readers during this challenge I have to let you know I allowed myself some candy today since it is Easter. I am feeling a little better today so I ground some flour and made some bread from all real ingredients and I am planning to have an awesome week this week.

I pray that everyone reading this had an awesome Easter and remembered the true reason we rejoice today. We rejoice because we serve a risen Saviour! Jesus Christ!

~April

No comments:

Post a Comment