Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My favorite time of the day



I enjoy everything about my life. God has definitely blessed me. I get to live close to my family and I get to stay at home and take care of my husband and daughter without having to worry about going out to a job even though I work alot harder on our farm then I ever had to work the few times I had to work outside the home. 


My favorite time of day though is in the evenings when the sun is going to bed and all of the animals have been put to bed for the night. It is a good time to look around at all of the things the good Lord has blessed me with and to thank him for each and every one of them. As you can see from the 2 pictures above God has blessed me by allowing me to live in a beautiful place where I can enjoy the sights of the night sky and watching the sun go down. I look around at all of our animals and see how blessed I am to know where my food comes from. God has blessed us also by allowing us to care for these animals, there is no better miracle to witness then the birth of a baby. To see how natural it is to the mothers to take care of and protect them. The love I see between mother and little one is so precious, there is nothing more important to her then taking care of that baby and I think that we can learn from them. The first time I heard one of my momma goats yelling when her baby wandered from her sight was amazing, I ran outside because I thought she was hurt and then I witnessed her little one come running and all was right in her world. Another reason I like evenings is because it is a time to wind down from the day and just relax. I can sit on the porch with a cup of tea reading my bible, check on my online friends or watch a movie.  It is also a time to reflect on the day and realize that it was yet again another good day.

What is your favorite time of day? Please share in the comments below.

Blessings to you all!!


~April

Follow me on Facebook

Shared at Monday's Homestead Barn Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment