Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Why won't the animals share?




It is finally raspberry season. I really like blackberries alot which will be in season soon but I absolutely LOVE raspberries. The only problem is that each year it seems that we have less and less raspberry bushes and what we do have the animals seem to get to before me. I never pick anything clean because I believe in leaving some for the animals but it seems as if the animals do not have the same idea as me. They seem to have a first come first serve mentality. Or else they are saying "Hey Mrs. Farmer Lady we leave your nice big garden alone, be happy with that!" I am glad the animals are staying out of my garden this year. Here are some nice pics of it. This is the nicest garden I have ever had and I am proud of it.

CORN

PEAS,  BEANS AND CUCUMBERS

ZUCCHINI

PEPPERS

TOMATOES

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS IS RED AND BIG

WATERMELON

CANTALOPE

PUMPKINS

BROCCOLI

CABBAGE

POTATOES



RIGHT HALF OF GARDEN
 

LEFT HALF OF GARDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment