Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Homesteading Wife's Christian Devotional ebook review

I recieved the privilege of reading The Homesteading Wife's Christian Devotional and favorite recipes ebook and I truly enjoyed reading each page. She shares personal stories throughout the whole book to show us that we are not alone on our journey and how God got her through each day. Along with a heartfelt prayer and delicious recipe at the end of each chapter, she also includes some beautiful illustrations. I have tried alot of the recipes in this book and have loved each one and look forward to trying more. This book discusses topics on anger, hospitality, humor,  family and much more. I definitely recommend this book to all women especially the homesteading wife.


If you would like to order this book (and I recommend you do) then click here Bleesings to all!

~April







No comments:

Post a Comment