Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thankful Thursdays

 This week I am thankful for my daughter. 



As you can see she is beautiful on the outside but what you cannot see from this picture is how beautiful she is on the inside. She cares so much about people but she is also not afraid to speak her mind. You always know that what she is saying is honest. Not only is she my daughter but she is my best friend. She loves her family and she loves God. I also need to mention she loves her pig and her dog. :)
I cannot imagine life without her and I thank God everyday that I was blessed with her 19 years ago. She is growing into a great young woman who will do wonderful in life. I love you Caitlyn!!

Have a blessed day!!

~April

Please share in the comments what you are thankful for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment