Saturday, December 30, 2017

Why is he always correct?



Did you ever wonder what we do for fun here at why the simple life? Well, here it is!! One of our favorite stores to visit is Tractor Supply!! Here is a picture of my amazing husband loading some feed into the truck. I want to make sure before I say the next part that I love my husband more than anything or anyone. He is my second love. God first, husband second! They both do an awesome job taking care of me. He is a gift from God. Another thing I love in this picture is my truck! I remember when we were first purchasing the truck for me we fought about it. I did not think I would ever like driving such a big truck. I wanted a truck but I wanted to get another Ranger but Doug decided that we needed something bigger in order to be able to move round bales and other stuff that needs done on our farm. I fought it hard. I actually cried about it. But guess what, once again dear Doug was correct. The truck works much better then our ranger ever did and I love it!! I actually like to drive places, I cannot imagine driving anything else. Especially a smaller vehicle. It kind of irks me that he was right again but I am glad I learned to love my truck. It is not a new truck but a new to me truck.


Here is a picture of Doug on his way back into the store to get more goat feed. For some reason he thought one bag would be enough. Silly man.


This last picture has nothing to do with feed or farming but isn't he just adorable. This is my youngest grandson. In case you didn't notice he is really into spiderman this year which made Christmas shopping fun. This is the first year where he was old enough to really enjoy it.

Have a blessed day!!

~April

No comments:

Post a Comment